24 October 2006

You can say all day long that you aren't going to let something get to you. Or somebody. But, when you are actually faced with it, it's a lot harder.

I keep saying that I won't let my coworker get to me. But when I actually sit next to her for my ENTIRE work day, it does affect me. She is the only person that I see all day. Everyone else is just in and out. A minute here and a minute there. And she won't talk to me. I'll admit to being a less than social person by nature. But even I have trouble working all day in silence.

I actually tried to draw her out today. She didn't really respond.

I love my job, really I do. It's great to be able to help people out. But maybe I've been here to long and need to try and find something else. It might save my sanity if nothing esle...

1 comment:

InvisibleWoman said...

I feel for you. It's hard to work everyday with people you don't get along with. Sorry to hear you have this issue. I could say, don't let her get to you, but I know what you mean it's hard not to. Good luck!