27 October 2006

Feast One Hundred & Seventeen

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
Hazelnut Rain. Just because I love hazelnut and it's raining today.

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
I honestly pick on most of my friends. If I don't like you, I won't bother with trying to come up with something mean to say.

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
I LOVE the Pilot Precise Zing. Unfortunately, you can't buy them in Hattiesburg. Anywhere. I have looked.

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
Probably Amazon.Com. I could get two or three books for that.

Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
I REALLY wanted to get this goth costume, but I can't afford it. I also REALLY wanted to make a Tavern Wench costume, but couldn't justify the expense. Since I'm losing weight, it wouldn't fit next year. So I think I'll just be Mrs. Unsociable. That should be fairly easy. :)

No comments: