27 October 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I promise not to sing myself a song. But I'm happy it's my birthday. And I'm almost happy to be sitting at work this morning. Even if it is a rainy day. At least I hadn't taken off. I wouldn't want to do anything! As much fun as it is to lay around the house, I don't want to have a lazy birthday.

I spent half the money from Momma on the cookbook I bought last night. The Pink Palate The proceeds go to Waiting for the Cure. I figure it's a great charity. And I LOVE cookbooks. Even if I'm not really allowed to by anymore. This one was a special case. :)

Josh gave me a copy of Kinetic for the PS2. It's an exercise game that utilizes the Eye Toy. I'll try it out either tonight or tomorrow.

And I've had people at work wish me a happy birthday this morning. That makes me feel good. They thought of me. I just can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds!!!

2 comments:

InvisibleWoman said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I'm a day late. Hope you had an awesome day!

honkeie said...

well belated birthday!