18 October 2006

Brad's Good Luck

Now that I have finished my tirade about my coworker, now time to spread the good news about another one.
Brad is one of our PC Techs in the office, at least, he is until 5. He has received a position with our systems team and today is his last day with us. I'm really happy for him to be moving up. If you include his working 4 years for us as a student worker he has the longest work history here. He really deserves the position.

Of course, something really amusing happened when he got back from lunch. We have to punch a time clock here. And he clocked out perfectly fine when he left for lunch. When he came back and tried to clock in it told him he had been terminated. We all thought that was amusing.

So, Brad, even though you don't read my blog (or know that I have one probably) good luck in your new position.!

No comments: