20 October 2006

I will not let her ruin my day.
I will not let her ruin my day.
I will not let her ruin my day.

I will not strangle her.
I will not strangle her.
I will not strangle her.

Ok, now if anyone needs more than one guess at who is trying to ruin my day, you need to read some history. I'm going to see my parents to celebrate my birthday this weekend, and I'll be seeing some family I haven't seen since the wedding, and hopefully some that I haven't seen since before then. And I can't let her make that start out on a bad note. I can't!

2 comments:

mamabrandi said...

I'm SOOO sorry :( ... if there is anything that i can do that u think might help let me know i will do what i can ...

Anonymous said...

Smoosh her like a bug Brandi....Cory will love you forever and so will half the department...They may even have a national holiday named for you :)