17 October 2006

I found this article on the Student Printz website this evening. It's kinda neat to know I could take Belly Dancing at the payne Center if I joined. I would love to take the class, I just don't know about joining the Payne Center. I have been a member in the past and not worked out. Of course, this would be kinda fun.
Of course, I'm also a bit scared. Most of the people there have probably been coming to the class since it started. And I would be coming in half-way through the semester. I might wait and see how it is after Christmas. There would be more new people there then. And there wouldn't be quite as big a possibility of me taking someone else's place. I would hate to start going now and cause someone who has been going to miss. And I would be in better shape (I hope) by then.

No comments: