20 October 2006

Feast One Hundred & Sixteen

These are leftovers from the 10/15/2004 Feast. The Chef is busy and tired. Thanks for playing!

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
I would say tea.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
Bunzie, a cure little bunny that Josh gave me.
My farris wheel picture frame. It's full of old pictures. I HAVE to update it with some wedding pics.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I would say 9. I do occassionally not tell people just how much I hate them. At least, not to theit face.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I would change the name of Enterprise, Mississippi. I'm not sure what I would change it to, or which town with the name I would change. I would just change one of them though, because North Mississippi and Central Mississippi both have a community called Enterprise.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Right now I would simply say that my coworker stresses me. But otherwise, I have a tendency to get stressed when I'm in a large group. I don't like crowds.
I'm usually calmed down by a good book or some good exercise. Or a very large margarita!


Get the Friday's Feast code here!

No comments: