20 October 2006

20 minutes...

Til I get off work. And the day is going alright. It's not wonderful, but not bad. I've just decided to not let her bother me. Although it was a bit difficult this morning after the DIRTY look she gave me. And it was certianly worthy of all-caps.

The boss lady and Brandi came by the office this morning for some work stuff. They chatted with me and Jan for a while. Jan was on decent behavior, but I think it might have been noticable that she wasn't participating it the conversations that I was. I didn't participate in some of the conversation because it was about the iTech Fiesta this evening. I didn't see much a point in participating since I won't even be in this part of the state!

Josh just called to say that he's still out on a call so he'll be late. But that's ok. We'll be ok as long as we leave by 1:30 or 2. That would get us there in time for supper. But if for some reason we can't do that, well, we'll just be later!

No comments: