06 February 2006

Wedding Dress


Well, we went shopping to get the material for the beautiful wedding dress I had picked out.
Only to find out that the pattern had been discontinued and I can't get it.
So, we picked out a different one!!!! It's going to be in ivory. The materials we picked are gorgeous too. I'll have to try scanning those in to post for everyone. Also, for more detailed pictures of the design, visit sewbridal.com.
I'm going to have to string the beads myself, but that won't be too bad.
It was me, Momma, my sister Jackie and neice Ashleigh, and my cousin Regina shopping. It was lots of fun.
The bad part of this is that I don't think the Calla Lilies I had chosen will look right with this, so I have to pick out new flowers. I think that Jackie and I will end up doing all the flowers though. I'm still looking to see what I'll come up with.

Ashleigh was a darling most of the weekend. Towards the end she just got tired. But she even treated us to a dance show! She is such a cutie!!! Of course, she wasn't letting go of that phone either.
While we were shopping for fabric at Hancock Fabrics in Tupelo she was all over the store. She's walking so much better than she was when I had last seen her at Christmas.
It's hard to believe that she is over a year old!!!

Well, I'm off to do a bit of work, and to hopefully have a few minutes to see if I can find a new flower idea for the wedding.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thanks for not putting a photo on there of ME!!! In my pjs and all.....

Good luck with the flowers, I haven't had any time to look....