19 February 2006

Finalized

We have finalized on the tuxes for the wedding. Unfortunately, it's $120 if you have to rent shoes. We went with the cheapest tux the guy had though. We're kinda hoping a lot of our friends have black dress shoes they can wear to save them money. If not, they will simply have to pay to rent them. But I don't think that's really too bad for a tux rental. I'm not certain how we will handle all the pick ups on the rentals, probably have one person pick them up. We can either gather money before hand, or afterwards. That or we can make everyone responsible for picking up their own tux. Who knows though!

I still haven't ordered a sample of the flowers to see if I want to order from the place I found online. Don't know when I will get around to doing that. Probably the end of next week.

My shower down here is on the 18th of March. Josh's Mom has decided that I need a new dress to wear to my showers. She is taking me shopping one day next week I think. If she wants me to have something new to wear, I wonder if she is paying for it..... Something to wonder anyway. I won't have money for something like that until I get paid on Friday, so I guess if we pick out something before then she will have to pay either way.

My shower at home is on April 1. I think it's kinda funny myself. I haven't heard a final date on my other shower. Or the one for work. I guess they will figure that out eventually and let me know.

Well, I have homework to complete, so I guess I'll catch people even more up to date later.

No comments: