15 February 2006

New Boss Thought

I just had this thought, I don't think I've seen very much more of Robin in the past couple of days than I was used to seeing Derek. This is no comment on how I think of him in the position or anything, just an interesting thought.
I have started reviewing some training tapes he found in a cabinet. "Achieving Telephone Excellence" It's kind of interesting. A bit cheesy and feels old, but it's not too bad. The first tape hasn't been anything I really needed to learn, ie didn't know, but further tapes seem more interesting. I think I might reccommend it. There are 8 tapes, but the first tape isn't even 30 minutes long. This entire series might be short and helpful. We'll see as I continue listening....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky had found those tapes in her office one day while she was cleaning. I took them thinking that I would have the time to listen to all of them YEAH right! I don't know what I was thinking. I did however make it through the first two. And I agree it is old stuff but some could be very useful! Just my inside on your thought..... :) Brandi