22 February 2006

New Shoes

These are the shoes I'm wearing the picture of my dress. You can tell I've never worn shoes that laced up before, can't you? After wearing them with the dress at the house last night I'm not sure about them with the dress. Miss Cindy REALLY doesn't like them, but I do. They have a high heel on them, but I can walk without any problems, as long as I don't do something stupid, like try to turn 90 degrees in one step. Needless to say, I tried to do that last night. Wasn't very fun, but didn't hurt for long. :)

I need everyone to give me there opinion of the dress and the shoes. I'm not as sure about the dress as I was in the store. I kinda feel like I picked it just to be done. But I honestly do like it. Just not sure if it looks good on me or not. I want honest BLUNT opinions on this!!! This is what I will be wearing to my wedding shower at the church down here. I don't know any of these people, and I really want to make a good impression. I can always try to get something else if this isn't good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cory! My honest opinion is that I am not one to judge on what others wear because I don't even pick out my own outfits. I leave that to my sister (who is in to all of that fashion stuff).. But personally I like the dress however, I don't think that I would wear those shoes. However, it is still your choice so I think that if it is what you like then I say GO for it!

Love ya,
Brandi :)