15 February 2006

Spanish, and others

I got my grade back on my Spanish test. 75. I would have done better if I had been in class on Friday to get the extra points. Damn migraine!!!!!!! Of course, I still felt like shit on Monday too, so I'm guessing that the 75 isn't too bad. I think I can imporove upon it. And people usually do bad on a first test anyway. They don't know exactly what the teacher is expecting. I had told my friend Jana that I wouldn't drop if I passed the test, so it looks like I'm still going strong then. Of course, the teacher's been told that she can't give us hand-outs anymore, so I'm working on figuring out how I can get them anyway. She has 150 students this semester, so the banned her from making copies for everyone. I'm thinking I might can sweet-talk Ms. Cathy, the foreign language secretary, and figure something out. But that's only if it isn't something that Ms. Biron, the teacher, can easily e-mail me. Maybe the department has a scanner......

And, for something else, check out the following link. This a site that Grant found and is pretty fun!
http://chir.ag/stuff/sand/

No comments: