13 February 2006

My Health

I know everyone has been worried because I haven't been feeling well. Rest assured, I am feeling better. I'm just having a lot of trouble with migraines at the moment. I spend a lot of time suffering, but as long as I can manage to only miss one day of work out of the week I've been doing so bad, I think I'm ok. My head is a lot better today, although it still isn't perfect. Hopefully I will continue to feel better as the days pass.
I think this outbreak is from stress at work and the stress of my Spanish class, AND the stress of wedding planning. So , at the worst, I will feel sucky until May. But hopefully it won't be that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you are having such a bad time with the headaches. Get to feeling better and hey don't like the stress of everything get to ya. Take it easy! Brandi :)