17 February 2006

Long and Lazy Fridays

Fridays always seem long, and they are always boring. But now that I am alone up front they seem so much worse. It's lots longer, and much more boring. Brandi and I would talk occassionally, but with the rest of the office being so far away I have next to nothing here. I just wait for customers to show up!!!
Oh well, Robin says he will have an interview early next week. Maybe that guy will be starting fairly quickly. Even if he isn't stationed up at the front counter he will be helpful. He would be just a few feet away from me either way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandi, Brandi, Brandi! What about your newest female co-worker, Vikki. Are is she history?!I heard she was really sick last week. I'm sure she will be glad to know that her absence did not put you in to much of a bind. Matter of fact, your posting sounds like you have forgotten all about her. HE! HE! And 1 more thing, what makes you think Mr. Blanchard aka Robin, is going to hire a guy? Wishful thinking or why not, most of your co-workers are guys? Just remember "Girl Power"!!

Anonymous said...

What happened to Vickie?

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Cory! I hope that someone will be there to keep you company soon. And guess what else I think that they are going to hire a Girl!! So yep on with the GIRL POWER!

Love ya
Brandi :)