08 February 2006

Business Major!!!

Just to let everyone know, yes...that is you Jackie!, I am now a business major. I have almost completely given up on the Spanish language and will be studying information management from now on. The almost part is because I have all intentions of finishing Spanish 201 this semester. And then leaving the language behind forever.
I have advisement on Monday afternoon and have been planning out my next two semesters. It's been tough. I have almost all of my core requirements out of the way. I think I have 6 non-business courses left, 2 of which are computer programming. Then there will be few options each semester because everything will have prerequisites. At least it will be fairly easy to pick what to take!!! I just wish there were more online options. Oh well, maybe more classes will be offered online in the coming years.

No comments: