23 February 2006

New Hobby

I've decided I want to really start sewing once Josh and I get our apartment. This is the one that I'm thinking of getting. Wheither I have to buy it or get it as a wedding gift. Free stuff is cool.
I just know that Josh and I are going to be running on spare pennies for the most part. For lots of clothes you can make something similar for a lot less. That will be one way I can expand my work-friendly clothing. The majority of the stuff in my closet that fits is either t-shirts or sweaters. So I need some more stuff that will be acceptable for work.
What do y'all think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know much about sewing. But it looks nice to me. And I say that if you know how to sew then go for it. However myself you wouldn't want me to sew a button on. HEHEHE But if you can save money by making your own clothes then more power to ya!!

Love ya,
Brandi :)