22 February 2006

Blog Comments!!!!!!!!!

I love when I get comments on my blog, because they don't happen often. However, sometimes they just confuse me.
If get them so rarely that I turned on the e-mail update so that I know when I get one. Sometimes I can tell exactly what they are for. However, sometimes I get one like the one today. It was from Anonymous and simply read 'BEWARE!! He is not who it appears to be.' So strange. Needless to say I was very confused. If you look at a couple of links you will see what it refers to and it finally makes since. It makes for a great laugh after I stop being confused.
Anyway, if anyone wants to lay claim to that statement and tell me who it was from, that would be cool. Or leave me hanging... At least someone is reading occassionally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really shocked when I saw that comment also. I am now also curious as to who posted it. So I totally understand where you are coming from. So you will have to let me in the know when you find something out on it.

Love ya,
Brandi :)