30 March 2006

With Friends Like These....

It's a good thing I love my friends, because otherwise I would probably kill them.
Last night Josh had to go to Meridian on a job. So I decided to punish Stimpy with my company. It's not like I had anything better to do. And I don't see him enough anyway.
We had fun. We went to Petsmart to get a brush for his cat, and then ate at Logan's Roadhouse. The one here in Hattiesburg just opened. It was good. Then we went to visit our friends Chuck and Joe at their apartment.
Chuck flew out the door to give William and I a hug when we got there. He almost stepped on my foot in the process. Then Joe decided that he had to give both of us a big hug. He grabbed William first and pulled him in. Then he reaches and pulls me in.
And slams me straight into William's elbow.
It still HURTS!!!

No comments: