02 March 2006

10:00 AM, and Good News Already

I got the flower samples in this morning!!!!!! I think they look good. I'm going to try and get around to show a couple of people today and see what everyone else thinks. I hope everyone thinks they are acceptable. Of course, it's nearly two weeks before I get to go home again. And I won't see Jackie then, that I know of. I might have to order a sample and have sent to her. I know I will see Momma next weekend, so I know I can wait that long.
Also, the groom's present arrived this morning. It was so cool to open my box and find 2 package pickup notices. And they are things I've been waiting on!!!
I also got an invitation to my cousin Darlene's baby shower. I hate that I will have to miss it. But I just really can't make it to Tennessee on a Thursday night. But that's ok. We'll have her present ready and it should be there in time for the shower. Of course, with any luck they will be able to come down for my wedding shower, the weekend before hers. OH! I'm so exicted!!! Things are beginning to move along now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the flowers. I think that they were a good choice for what it is worth. See Ya

Love ya
Brandi