23 March 2006

New Handbag

I got my handbag last night at David's Bridal. $16.04 Of course, spending that much on a small purse hurt, but I'll survive. It's a cream color with a lace overlay. It has the silver snap-closure (ok, so I don't know what that thing is called. So sue me!) and a short silver chain. It isn't large, but it will hold my id, debit card, a coin purse (CASH!) and lipstick. And still have a little room left. But I don't need anything big for the wedding. And this will be a nice purse for going out later on.

We picked up a few packs of Pirates of the South China Seas last night too. Josh says the junks have terribly hard to build, until you get the hang of it. I haven't tried yet. We got a decent chunk of the new nationality, Jade Rebellion, too. We bought out what the Hobby Center had. And Josh bought a big fuzzy d4 and I bought a new set of dice. They are chessex, but they look cool. I just hope they roll well.

We also saw V for Vendetta last night. That was an awesome movie. I want to go see it again. I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it yet. But go see this movie in the theatre. This one SERIOUSLY needs to be seen on the big screen for total appreciation of it's art. Which I always find an interesting thing to say about what it basically an action flick, even if it is deep.

We saw a trailer for the new X-Men movie too. I can't wait to see it either. It's going to be good. I'm still going to keep my expectations low. Just in case they showed all the good stuff in the trailer. I don't want to be disappointed in it.

No comments: