28 March 2006

Wedding Goings On

I got my napkins in yesterday. They're nice. They are grey/silver with blue foil. They have a Precious Moments bride and groom on them. I'll try and get a picture or something to post.

I have a shower this weekend. I can't wait to get home. Not so much for the shower as just to see my family. I haven't seen Daddy in a few weeks now. And I need the instructions for doing the beads for my dress. Since Momma has the pattern, she's the one with the instructions. I'll have to copy them while I'm home.

Brandi told me that she and Dee have my other party put together. It's on the 8th. I'm kinda scared. I know they are planning to do their best to embarrass me. Since they are two of my best friends, they should be able to do it without a problem. Brandi's mother is also going to be there, and that just makes it that much worse. I'm not sure who all will be at the party, but it will be more than enough I'm sure. And I already know that chances are good for some of them to be strangers. And that makes it that much worse! I'm so much easier to embarrass when I don't know everyone I'm around. Oh well, maybe they will get me so drunk I won't care first!!!

I also kinda freaked the people out at the post office this morning. I just went to the one on campus, and asked for 13 books of stamps. They were slightly bewildered. They are probably hoping I'm not planning on mailing them all through them. The thought of that much extra mail probably scares them!!!

2 comments:

mamabrandi said...

Yeah, girl you just wait. It will be lots of fun though. Just go ahead and prepare yourself.

And by the way ... the post office thing on campus Please don't freak those people out to much. You might just give them a stroke. They are not used to that much work ya know. O'well...
Love ya,
Brandi

Anonymous said...

YUp and you better believe if the party is gonna be at my house we gonna get you drinking something for sure ;)

Cat