06 March 2006

Costume Preview

While the guys were playing Pirates Friday night Dee and I basically just chatted up a storm. However, she got the wild idea that I could probably fit in one of her bodices. Well, it's done tied up as tight as it's supposed to be, but it gave the guys a preview of how it would look, and gave me an idea of how it would feel. It was actually comfortable!!! It forces you into proper posture, so you don't have to think about it. I have had bad posture for years, and it takes a little concentration to sit and stand properly, although I'm getting much better. I couldn't breathe how I was used to either, but I could breathe! I don't look positively thrilled to be wearing it in the picture, but I really did like it. I can't wait to go shopping for materials for my costume now. I think it will be great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEHE i took that. WOOHOO. I still lone the loks on the guys faces... i didn't know that human eyes could bulge like that. They all looked like lil' orphan annie. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Dee

Anonymous said...

AND I CANT SPELL.... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

D

mamabrandi said...

You go Girl!!!! Give them a shock of their lives! HEHEHEHE

Love ya
Brandi