23 March 2006

Photo Shoot


Photo Shoot
Originally uploaded by dragongoddessd20.
This is one of the pictures Jackie took of us Saturday. I think it is my very favorite. We took another one that is going to be reworked and put on the invitations. It's a secret as to esactly what she is doing with it. I might post it after invitations go out. Just in case anyone is interested. Anyone that doesn't get a real one anyway. I really do wish that my ring hadn't been twisted around though. We may try and reproduce it when we go up to my parent's for my next wedding shower. We'll see what happens. If nothing else, I might use this one anyway. I have a use in mind for this. Wonder how it would look in black and white???

1 comment:

mamabrandi said...

This is a really good picture. However I really like the one that Jackie re-did for you. I thought that the black and white sketch was very cool.

Love ya
Brandi