03 April 2006

Another Wedding Shower

I had my second shower this weekend. It was good. Three of my school teachers showed up. I got pictures with them. Now I'm just waiting for my sister to get the pictures to me. I want to send copies of the pictures of us in their wedding invitations. I would send them in the thank you notes, but the notes I bought are two small for that. I was surprised to see three of them there. I was fairly certain that two of them would show, and they did!!! I got a lot of kitchen stuff. I have more than enough kitchen towels. I think I removed all the kitchen towels off my registries, except for a couple of special designed ones. I got a lot more pyrex, and a couple of pieces of corningware too. I even got a SmartSpin!!! I'm thrilled because I've wanted one since I first saw the tv add for them.
But my favorite gift was from my Aunt Brenda. She got a large basket and put two big beige towles, body wash, body creme, two small wine glasses, and a bottle of sparkling grape juice in it. She is so cool!!!!! All the other gifts were wonderful too, so no one feel bad that their's isn't listed here. I just don't have that much room.
The only bad part is getting all the thank you notes done. Hopefully I can get them written and addressed tonight. I'm not mailing the ones for people from church, at least, I don't think I will. Momma can hand deliver those later!!! I have either 36 or 37 thank you notes to write this time. I just don't know where I am going to put all this stuff.
Oh yeah, I even got my present from Aunt Pat today in the mail. I wasn't expecting it for another week at least. It's wonderful too. Kitchen gadgets and a COOK BOOK. Can anyone tell I like to cook?

No comments: