20 November 2006

Meme

I just read this meme on Amanda Jane's blog ande thought I would do it this morning. Not that we are bored at work or anything....

Do you snore? My husband has told me that I do. I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Are you a lover or a fighter? That one depends on the situation. Although, I'm probably a fighter a larger percentage of the time.

What's your worst fear? Falling. I don't fear anything worse than that. It's always struck me as an odd thing to fear. I keep testing myself some on it, but it's still there. I guess part of my fear comes from how clumsy I am.

As a kid, were you a lego maniac? I love legos even today. I think that no kid can have too many of the things. I never had a lot of the fancy sets though. I even have trouble with them now.

What do you think of "Reality" TV? I think it's stupid. There have only been one or two of them that I have liked, and I didn't even watch those regularly. I wish I could actually manage to catch Making the Team though. I've really enjoyed the episodes I've seen.

Do you chew on your straws? Sometimes when I am finished with the drink. But VERY RARELY while I'm still drinking.

Were you a cute baby? I suppose so. Almost all babies are cute though.

Is the single life for you? It was fun then, but I'm enjoying married life.

Do you sing in the shower? Nope. I would hate to wake up my husband at 5:30 AM. That would be mean... (Maybe I should do that sometime....)

Have you ever bungee jumped? Nope. Not on my To Do list either. My luck the stupid cord would break.

Any secret talents? Can't think of any. I don't think being bossy counts for anything. Well, I am really good at considering mutiple sides of issues... Does that count?

What's your ideal vacation spot? OOOO Tough question... I like mountains, they're nice. Little towns with neat stores. I also enjoy the beach when it isn't too crowded or hot. (My first time to really go to the beach was on my honeymoon. I loved the ocean!)

Can you swim? Not really. I don't drown in the pool though.

Have you seen the movie Donnie Darko? Never heard of it. I might try to see it sometime though.

Do you give a damn about the ozone? Yes, I certianly do. I also give a damn about the rainforests and exhaust emissions. I would rather not raise children in a wasteyard. But unfortunately we have done some serious damage to our planet and I'm not sure we can really correct it.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 3. Although it's been so long since I had one that I couldn't tell you from experience. But I LOVE the owl....

Can you sing the alphabet backwards? I can barely say, much less sing, the alphabet forwards. I would hate to think about what backwards would come out like...

Do you prefer electric or manual pencil sharpener? I prefer mechanical pencils.

What's your stand on hunting? It's fine for food, but not for a trophy.

Is marriage in your future? I hope so. I can't afford a divorce yet.

Do you like your handwriting? Depends on if I've gotten to the point of day when it's illegible.

What are you allergic to? peppers, laundry detergents, and I have other acute allergies

When was the last time you said, " I love you?" This morning to my husband.

Do you cry at weddings? Nope. Didn't at mine, my sisters, or anyone else's.

How do you like your eggs? Scrambled

Are blondes dumb? Only bleached blondes. Us naturals are rather intelligent. I think it's the chemicals...

Where does the other sock end up? I think it ends up in some screwed up dragon's horde. There's a dragon out there who just CAN NOT get enough socks.

What time is is? It's 11:26 AM now, and I probably won't manage to finish this until sometime after lunch.

Do you have a nickname? Uhhh, not really sure? I get called everything under the sun.

Is McDonald's disgusting? Some of them are, but not all. The one we have by campus now is pretty cool. I like salads.

When was the last time you were in a car? When I drove my friend to his bus stop so he could go to work this morning.

Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers are for mornings, baths are for evenings. And baths require a book, and benefit from wine.

Is Santa Claus real? Of course!!!!

Do you like to have your neck kissed? I do when it doesn't tickle. Lately it usually tickles.

Are you afraid of the dark? Nope. Fun stuff happens in the dark.

What are you addicted to? Chocolate. Is there anything else to be addicted to?

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? CREAMY! Take it how you will.

Can you crack you neck? Sometimes.

have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope. With some good luck I'll never have to.

Is drug free the way to be? Depends on the drug.

Are you a heavy sleeper? YUP! Most times nothing will wake me up.

What color are your eyes? Hazel.

Do you like your life? Yeah. I complain, but I shouldn't. I really do have it rather good compared to a lot of people.

Are you psychic? Nope. Don't want to be either.

Have you read Catcher in the Rye? Nope. It's on the To Do list though.

Do you play any instruments? Does my zen micro count?

Have you ever stolen money? Nope. But I've thought about it!

Can you snowboard? Nope. It might make the To Do list one day though.

Do you like camping? Camping is fun. I've always enjoyed it. I just don't get to do it enough.

Do you snort when you laugh? Rarely.

Do you believe in magic? How else do you think we all still live here? The human race should have killed itself off years ago.

Are dogs a man's best friend? Well, I guess it depends on the man. I would think that dogs would hate bad men. But I could be wrong...

Do you believe in divorce? I don't think it really matters if I believe in it or not. That isn't going to stop people from getting divorced. But I do think that it is the right thing for couples that have tried to fix their marriage and just can't do it.

Can you do the moonwalk? Never tried.

Do you make a lot of mistakes? Not on purpose.

Is it cold ouside today? Step outside and find out. Don't take my word for it.

What was the last thing you ate? A fry

Do you wear nail polish? Sometimes, but not often.

How many people do you like right now? I hate people.

What's the most annoying TV commercial? I hate local commercials. Which in turn makes me hate cable.

Favorite song at the moment? uhh...Theme song to Witch Hunter Robin

Wow. It's only taken until after 1 to finish this. Amazing.