06 November 2006

Amazing Weekend

Wow. This weekend was cool. I was busy, but it was still awesome.

Friday night we handled character generation for The World's Largest Dungeon. I'm playing a 5' human fighter. She is going to rock in a few levels, if she doesn't die first. I even got 100 XP for being the first to finish my character. So, YAY!, Billie Thomas (Yes, that is her name) gets a head start. I don't think I've ever been the first to finish a character before. We even got in a little bit of play time. And Billie is pretty cool....

Saturday was Worldwide Game Day for Wizards of the Coast. Needless to say Josh and I spent a good chunck of the day at The Gamer Sanctuary. Josh and I both played the game module that Wizards set up, complete with their sucky characters. We even beat the module the second time we played. That was pretty awesome. The characters are NOT supposed to win. I also ran twice in pregen parties against a red dragon. That was pretty cool. I died first on the first time. The stupid wizard decided that it would be a great first action to teleport the CLERIC right to the dragon's feet. Bye-Bye cleric. The second time the cleric lived because when it was down to him and one other character, the other character decided to teleport us to safety. I'll admit to jokingly asking if he was going to teleport us away. Then he actually did it. That's ok though because the characters can't beat the red dragon.

Or Saturday was sort of normal. We hung out around the apartment and got some work done. We even VACUUMED! I'm impressed with Josh and myself. I seriously hate to vacuum.

2 comments:

InvisibleWoman said...

That sounds like fun! My daughter is 12, she went to her first game on Saturday, made a new character, and started learning how to play. She had a great time. My hubby has been a gamer since college, so she had a good teacher. Have a great day.

Jackie said...

It's things like this that remind us how totally different we are in some ways. Kinda makes me wonder how different Ashleigh and Abby will be...