17 November 2006

Feast One Hundred & Eighteen

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?

There's intelligent life on this one?

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?

Get married.

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?

Mrs. Coleman, my 4th grade teacher. She's still one of my most favorite people.

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?

I think I would trade places with a lady that has enough money that she doesn't have to work. Not because I don't enjoy work, but because I would like the experience of being able to volunteer for all the stuff I want to do, but can't because I have to be at work.

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?

Probably Pecan Pie, although I'm not going to make it this year. This has always been my specialty. Daddy even told Momma one time that hers was good, but mine was better!

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great answers! I especially love your answer to the first one! very funny!