01 November 2006

Dentist Visit

I went to the dentist this morning. He said my teeth look good. And now they feel funny and hurt. But they will do that for a couple of days now. My teeth are entirely TOO sensitive. But that is what sensodine is for. Wonderful toothpaste.

He also said that we don't have to do anything about my wisdom teeth yet. He'll worry about a referral to get those removed when they start bothering me again. I seriously dread that. My wisdom teeth are perpendicular to the rest of my teeth!!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Ahh...don't worry about getting the wisdom teeth out, when the time comes...all 4 of mine came out with flying colors, and no pain. They give you some killer pain meds!

Jackie said...

Well, I hope I get a good report at the dentist next week, but I'm not counting on it. I'm sure I have a few small cavities. And that tooth I broke a long time ago in that wreck has been giving me trouble. Oh joy...