01 May 2006

Happy News! Happy News!

Josh was beginning to get upset because we didn't have any definite word on an apartment yet. He was ready to start going around and talking to other people. However, this morning before I was able to try and contact anyone my cellphone rang. It was McMahan Realty. She told us that she was fairly certain she had an apartment, complete with washer and dryer hookup, for us. She wasn't 100% certain though. The couple currently living there is trying to purchase a house, and they hope to close on it at the middle of the month. She asked us to please not be rushing off to find something elsewhere because she felt this would be perfect for us. I told her I could be patient until she finds out for sure. She promised to call me as soon as she knows.
I don't know if this is a one or two bedroom apt, or even what the rent on it is. I only know that it is in Westgate. I think.... Not even sure on that. But we are fairly certain we will have a place to live now. And with me getting a raise in July, it's not too big a deal if the rent is a little higher than what we wanted. Because I'm hoping to be bringing home a lot more than I do now. And with a little scrimping we would be able to make the rent anyway. YAY! Things are looking up!!!

No comments: