26 April 2006

Various Junk

Well, I don't think I have any earth shaking news today. Just my life continuing for the most part.
I have almost finished with invitations for the wedding. There are just a few more addresses I am trying to get people to give me. But that isn't going so well... Hopefully things will look up and people will get them for me this week. Especially since I am coming up on the 4 week mark.
Momma seems to be moving right along on my wedding dress. She keeps telling me how she has this or that done. So hopefully it will be done soon. I can't wait to see what it looks like now though. I know she is A LOT further than she was when I last looked.
I have a new duty at work. I'm not responsible for every work order that leaves our office. I have to make sure that the technician that took in the call did everything they possibly could, and that all the info the technician receiving the call will need is in there. Means if something is wrong, it's my head that gets chopped off. Lots of fun, huh? I'm just hoping that it eventually results in me getting a pay raise. It's definitely a lot more responsibility than I had just last week.
Between wedding planning and work, I now longer have any operating brain cells. Robin says they reset at midnight, but I'm not sure he's right. I've been forgetting entirely too much lately for that to be true. But come June I should have a life again, so it will be ok. Or, at least, I'm going to keep thinking that!

No comments: