19 May 2006

So Much To Do...

...And I can't do any of it today because I have to sit at work bored off my ass!!!!!
I really don't have that much to do tonight. I only have to unpack and put away everything that's already at the apartment and then go back to Columbia. Then I have to pack up everything that is left in my room there and make the bed. It's not that much, but it will take a while. Unfortunately it's all little stuff that is left to pack. And it will get heavy, so I won't be able to move the boxes myself. I do think I have enough smaller boxes to have a few I can move. I hate moving. Cause you box everything up only to simply unpack all of it a few hours later. Too much work....
Oh well, that's life. Moving has to be done. But I should be almost fully moved by tomorrow afternoon. I don't see us having very much left after that.

No comments: