02 May 2006

Breaking 100!!

This post puts me at over 100 on my blog. YAY! Not that this is anything really important. But at least I have good things to say in it.

There was a wedding shower at work for Josh and I today. We got lots of good stuff. We got china, and pyrex, and silverware, and knives. Tonia bought us a gorgeous picture frame. It's a tree with small picture frames hanging off it. We got two small crockpots. We could hang on to both of them, but we really won't have room to do that. We got a lot of kitchen gadgets, and a cast iron skillet. Brandi bought us a lot of scrapbooking stuff. An album, and pages, and a collection of scissors. And different punches and stickers. I'm honestly not sure what all is in the bag. I'll find out about all of it tonight. There were a lot of items where people went in together on stuff. I hope I get all the thank you notes right. It's kinda scary worrying about that. But people will either forgive me for screwing up, or they will ignore it. Hopefully they will tell me if I do so I can fix it in my book.

I also talked to someone to someone at the flower company. After several e-mails and messages left, I finally managed to get a real person!!! He was very nice, even though what I was asking him about had nothing to do with his job. He found out that they hadn't recieved a container from China that was supposed to have my flowers in it. They have since changed vendors and are supposed to have a shipment in the middle of this week. He said that they were going to put together my order when everything came in and that I should get it around the end of this week. I'm going to plan on getting it next week just to be safe. But at least someone finally told me what was going on. I was beginning to freak out because no one would tell me anything on it. I was being completely ignored. I won't have my flowers as early as I had hoped, but as long as I get them by the end of next week I should be able to get everything finished.

I can't think of anything else major. I think I posted yesterday that I had received word from the rental place that we most likely had an apt waiting for us. I told Grant about that today and he said that he thought the area I was talking about is in the newer buildings of the complex. That would be cool. Not that I mind an older building either. I just want a solid roof over my head to be honest. I know nothing about the apt except that it has w/d hookups. I'm not even sure how much the rent is on it! I don't really care right now though. Josh and I will manage. But, anyway, lots of good stuff today!!!

No comments: