11 April 2006

Stupid Women!!!

Some women really shouldn't have a job in customer service. I just called Taylor Rental to place my wedding rental order by phone. I know what I want, and it's nothing major. I need a column, 12 tableclothes, 2 15-candle silver spirals, and 60 candles. They lady INSISTED that I COULDN'T place my order by phone. She might not pick out what I want. How can she not? How many different 40" columns can the place have??? I would switch to another place if it weren't for the fact that they are the only place around that HASN'T been known to deliver stained tableclothes to weddings.
You know, I really had something fun and cool that I wanted to post about today, but that damn woman has driven it out of my head and ruined my day. At least I will be finally meeting with the baker tomorrow night and have that settled.

No comments: