06 April 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday was a good and not good day.
Spanish is going to kill me. I just KNOW it. I did really bad on a take home quiz (USING THE BOOK), and so did the rest of the class. The teacher, however, doesn't cake that we don't understand the material yet. She is giving us the test tomorrow anyway. So it really sucks.
I wanted to run by Belk and get some of the registry items that are currently on sale 65% off!!! They didn't have it in stock, but the lady said they get it in all the time. I think I will go by Friday, and if they don't have it see if I can just order it. We've only gotten $190 in gift cards for Belk.
Josh and I ate supper with William at O'Charleys. That was fun. We don't see William a lot anymore, and we usually only hang out with him when the entire group gets together. As much as I love everyone hanging out together, I enjoy hanging out with just one or two of them too. Everyone seems to act just a little different in a bigger group. I think I do too, and it's nice to be able to see both sides of everyone.

No comments: