17 April 2006

Bad News, Bad News

Well, I got two pieces of bad news this morning. I'm waiting for one of them to be turned into good news.
First off, lets do the not so devestating one. I made a 68 on my Spanish test. Well, it's the teacher's fault. She knew we weren't ready and didn't understand the material.
Secondly, this is the bad one. Somehow Payroll only cut iTech employees a one week check. We only get paid everyother week. Thank God they got the stubs posted early so we know about it. I'm just waiting for word on what will be done to correct the problem. I, luckily, can last until the next pay period if I have to. I only have one bill, that is slightly less than the current check amount, that has to be paid out of this. Unfortunately, Josh and I are planning to get his wedding band this weekend. That makes things a bit difficult. I may not be able to afford it.
I hope I don't get any more bad news!

No comments: