18 April 2006

Wedding Dress Work

Momma and I worked on my wedding dress over the weekend. Things are going fairly well with it.
I got all the danglie stuff finished for it. So whenever Momma is ready to put that stuff on she has it all.
However, what was so funny was when the pinned the skirt to the bodice Saturday night. She wanted to figure the hem out. The skirt was a good 7 inches too long. I found it rather amusing.
Of course, I had to take pictures to show Dee. She sews too, so I knew she would like the opps. Apparently the pattern was designed for an amazon. If Momma had realized just how much too long the pattern was, she could have saved at least a yard of material, if not more. I'm not posting the pictures though. Too close to letting everyone know how I will look in it!!! Dee did say to tell my mom 'Better you than me!'

No comments: