11 July 2006

Staff Council

Well, I'm finally involved in something at work. Today I have my first Staff Council meeting. I'm both excited and scared. Kinda funny, huh? I'm scared I won't do well on it. There are at least two other people from my department on the council. I find that amusing. And that's out of the new members. I don't know if there are any existing ones. I'm leaving in about 35 minutes to go to the orientation session. And I won't even be back to my counter until after lunch. Except to clock out for lunch. I'm not sure if that even really counts. It'll just be in and out.

Josh has his interview this morning. He left the apartment early and was heading over to his parents. He was going to call the lady about his interview from there. Then sit around their house until he had to leave. Lucky prick isn't even going into work until after lunch. I hope he does well on his interview. He looks nice anyway!

Grant, one of my coworkers, had a birthday on Saturday. We got him a cake and card yesterday. He turned 23 this year. And, the quote from the birthday boy 'One step closer to the grave.'

1 comment:

mamabrandi said...

Cool ... I am glad that you are doing something like that now. Maybe we will get to find out whats happing around campus now. Ya know now that we will have a insider! HA ... So how did the first meeting go anyhow? see ya