26 July 2006

Frowny Faces All Around

I took my Calculus final last night. And I waited the forever until she had our grades ready. Lots of people gave up on that front.
I made an 80 on the final. :( I think she was disappointed that the grades were so low. I know I wasn't exactly thrilled with my grade. Several of us that were really hoping for an A didn't make it. But at least it's over. I just hope everyone managed a C. Or they're screwed and have to take it again. We all had to have a C in it because of our major.
Tonight is the Accounting final. I'm as ready as I intend to be. I'm not worried about doing incredibly well. I'll easily manage the required 48 for an A.

On a completely different note, I think I'm doing ok with the Effexor. I had a complete of small panic attacks yesterday, but none today. Hopefully it will stay that way. If I have one tomorrow I will go back to the doctor. Well, if I have another one period I'll go back. Especially since I wasn't having them to begin with.

I'll let everyone know how tonight's test goes. Although it will be nearly two weeks before I have a grade for it.

1 comment:

mamabrandi said...

Good Luck on the Finial!! And I hope that everything goes well with the meds.