19 July 2006

Hello World

I'm having a good day. I'm not really sure why today is such a great day, but nothing terrible has happened yet.
Ms. Bell broke her own record last night. She came to class 45 minutes after the bell. Somehow I had a feeling she would break it. It had previously been 35 minutes.
We recieved our test grades. While there were still 5 Fs, she said that the grades were good. I made a 96. I'm rather proud of myself. I need an 87 on the final to get an A for the semester.
Mr. Moody still hasn't posted grades for the last accounting test. I'm trying to wait patiently. I have finished the homework for the semester. I think that is a major accomplishment.
I've started trying to figure out a schedule for finishing my degree. At 6 hours a semester, it's kinda strange. I'be figured out that it will probably be Dec. 2012 when I graduate. If I can get the classes when I want them. The later semesters have more electives because the classes just don't fit into my work schedule. Which is kinda funny because I already have plenty of electives. I'm hoping for the degree program to just take off and the courses start being offered so they fit my schedule better.
Work has been pretty quiet today. We've had some busy moments, but nothing nerveracking. Hopefully the afternoon will stay that way.
I also got my scholarship form back from the boss lady. I'll be putting it in the mail tomorrow. YAY! My scholarship stuff will be finished for the fall.
Hmm, I can't think of anything else right now. Except maybe that I have nothing pressing that has to be done tonight. Other than laundry. But that doesn't really put any pressure on my time.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

OK, maybe you'll get to graduate before 2012!

Glad you're feeling your apartment is more in order, although I thought you'd done a great job in the small amount of time you had betwween moving in and the wedding!

You never did let me know how that roast turned out. OR about Josh's job interview. You must let me know both...