17 July 2006

Bank Officers from Hell

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my bank. It has it's slight problems, but nothing too terribly major. And it's hard to beat free checking. But sometimes you just realize that the bank people are only here to make your life difficult.
After Josh and I got married we put his name on my checking account. I already have free checking. And my pay check was already direct deposit into that account. And I had a couple of payments on draft.
Well, we ordered debit cards and checks when we changed everything else. We recieved the debit cards, but never the checks. Well, I finally got a chance to check on that. Apparently they were returned to the company. And no one thought to call to say 'Hey, these were returned.'
Then, she goes to place another order. She couldn't look at one screen, see it was different from the other, and change it. Or even notice that it was different. Completely and totally useless. AND she looked like she had went on a bender last night. She was a bit glassy eyed. And slower than Christmas.
Nothing personal against the bank, but that isn't exactly the kind of person I want to see handling my accounts. There's no telling what wrong thing she will do!

No comments: