01 August 2005

Success! Success!

Ok, things appear to be moving along smoothly for me. At least at the moment.
I got my paper handed in for my Criminal Justice class. I'm wondering if I will be able to get my final grade by the end of the week. She appears to be very behind in grading for that class.
I finished my final for Family and Marital Relations. I got a B on the final. If I calculated everything properly that gives me an A for the course.
I took the books for those two classes to the bookstore and they gave me $68.25!!!!!!!!!
I finished one of my three papers for my Theatre Appreciation class. I will miss that class. It was lots of fun. I will hopefully keep my A in there. Now I just have to finish the two essays for the final exam.

Josh and I also picked out two songs to have sung at the wedding.
'I Will Be Here' by Steven Curtis Chapman
'Til the End of Time' by Steven Green
I was surprised we picked them so easily. I was expecting to have to get a few more songs for us to listen to, but Josh really liked those!!!!!!! I'm so happy-We have the music. Now I know that I only need on tenor to sing at the wedding.

Brandi started back at work today!! She's been out on maternity leave for three months. I'm thrilled to have her back. Now I don't have to walk across campus to bounce wedding ideas off someone. I have some sitting next to me.
She's also going to be one of the wedding photographers, so it's even better.

One other good thing happened for work. Jan worked out the Fall schedule for the Helpdesk. Brandi being here has eased the schedule up for all of us. And I was able to get my lunch changed to 11:30. I can go eat with Josh whenever he is in town now!!!!!!!!

What a great start to the week!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so happy for you, things seem to be going your way! Pass some of that luck our way, why don't ya? LOL

That's great about the grades, AND the money back on books. Good about the songs too. Things are really clicking along with the wedding planning, which is great. That'll make things much less stressful later on, closer to time.

Glad Brandi is back too, although I'm sure she might not feel that way. A 3 month maternity leave....must have been nice!

Cory said...

Amazingly, she was thrilled to be back. I think she was missing adults. She spent the entire summer taking care of little kids.