08 August 2005

I think I might hate Mondays

Ok, I generally don't do Mondays well anyway, but every seems to be having one of those not so good Mondays today. When everyone is off, it just gets worse.

This weekend wasn't too bad, other than the fact that Josh and I did next to nothing together, even if we did stay home all weekend. Saturday we did some house and yard work. Then I read a book while he played Diablo II. Then we watched an episode of Wolf's Rain.

Sunday we went to church. It was my first time to sing with the Choir since October. I really enjoyed it, even if it was HOT. Then we did more reading, playing, and watched another ep.
Really exciting weekend.

The book I read was another Kay Scarpetta novel. I've read nine of them now. I need to see which ones I need to get. I've just been picking them up at random lately. I do have three or four novels in order though. But I want to try and get the rest of them.

I'll be going home on Thursday. I'm taking a couple of days off work to visit my parents. I haven't been home in a while. I'm excited about it. I'll hopefully get to go swimming while I'm there. I haven't been this year. The weekend cannot get here soon enough.

I also haven't recieved my grades yet. THEY NEED TO GET THEM POSTED!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm not crazy about Mondays either. Must run in the family....

I read a Kay Scarpetta book a week or so ago and wasn't incredibly thrilled with it. I can't remember offhand which one it was. But Fay (my boss) said that it wasn't one of her better ones. So I'll read another one or two, to give her a fair chance. What's one that you really, really, like? Let me know.

Sounds like you and Josh had a weekend about like ours. Just piddling, really. We did go to Amory for a bit, which was fun, especially since there was nothing we had to do. I really wanted to look for birthday/Christmas ideas for Ashleigh and Kenneth wasn't into that very much. Oh well. We've got 4 months until her birthday, so we have a little time!

Hope your Tuesday is better! I've got new pics of Ashleigh you can check out. Maybe that'll make you feel better. : )