09 August 2005

Maybe it's a Monday Week...

Ok, today just doesn't seem to be that much better than yesterday. Aren't Tuesdays supposed to be better than Mondays???

Well, I did get my grades. I got an A in all three classes. And I got my final essays back from my Theatre Appreciation teacher. A's on all of them. Out of the the 9-ish pages I only had one typo. So pretty good.

They finally got my financial aid posted so I could buy books. $241.77! That's more for 6 hours this fall than I paid for 9 hours this summer! And I will be using the same binder from the summer! At least one of the books will cover the next three semesters of that subject. (I had to get a Spanish book) But that is still much more than I expected.

We have had drama over baby gifts today. We have having a baby shower for a girl I work with tomorrow. It has been a struggle to get her gift together. The item she wanted, a video baby monitor, has been discontinued. But I won't go into that drama. I'm not even sure of the outcome.

To go back to a bittersweet topic, I am glad I was able to get my books. I need to review my spanish. I took 101 in the beginning of Summer 04, but haven't done anything with Spanish since then.

And now, it's almost time to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hope your week is getting better. You know, we're having a baby shower tomorrow here at work. How funny!

Good for you on the loans & good grades!