04 August 2005

More Successes

I've done more on the wedding. I've had a coupe of people tell me that I needed to hire a wedding director. So I've picked one out. Now all I have to do is ask her. But it's hard to find this blasted lady when I need to talk to her!!!!!!!!
And I found Rachel's blog. It's listed in the sidebar. Rachel is a friend of my sister. She's a complete and total sweetheart. Hopefully she will put something up on her blog soon. Right now it only has a welcome message. But that's ok, you have to start somewhere.
I think I mentioned that I had picked out a couple of songs for the wedding... Or maybe I didn't. I'm honestly not sure...Anyway, I may have picked out the song I'll walk down the aisle to. I'm not positive yet. I may find something I like better when I really start listening to stuff. But for now I really like this one. Guess I should tell you what it is. 'To A Wild Rose' by some guy whose name I don't remember right now.

Ok. Now that I've shared some things, I'm going to go away. And probably find out that I had already posted some of this. ;)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm not crazy about Mondays either. Must run in the family....

I read a Kay Scarpetta book a week or so ago and wasn't incredibly thrilled with it. I can't remember offhand which one it was. But Fay (my boss) said that it wasn't one of her better ones. So I'll read another one or two, to give her a fair chance. What's one that you really, really, like? Let me know.

Sounds like you and Josh had a weekend about like ours. Just piddling, really. We did go to Amory for a bit, which was fun, especially since there was nothing we had to do. I really wanted to look for birthday/Christmas ideas for Ashleigh and Kenneth wasn't into that very much. Oh well. We've got 4 months until her birthday, so we have a little time!

Hope your Tuesday is better! I've got new pics of Ashleigh you can check out. Maybe that'll make you feel better. : )