19 August 2005

It's Finally Friday...

...And I'm not FREE YET!!!!!!!
I have to work move in tomorrow at USM. It's evil! I have to work outside, 1-5. I'm dreading it with a passion. But at least it will be overtime. Overtime might make it worth it.

Today I had to work what they are calling PUC, Personal University Committment. I basically left my normal job of answering the Helpdesk phones to go sit by a girl I don't care for from 1:15ish to 4. Not fun. But the change of pace was nice. Instead of helping people over the phone I was setting up wireless for students in our billing system. I was faster at it than the other girl, and she actually does it for a living. I thought it was amusing. But we'll keep that little secret between just us.

My neice Ashleigh started CRAWLING today. Check out Jackie's blog for more details.

The wedding plans are currently at a stand still. I am waiting for music selections from my wedding planner Cat. She needs to get her butt in gear! She goes on maternity leave before long and I want those music selections! Hopefully she will get them to me next week.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

How are you doing today? Hope you are well. Maybe working outside Saturday didn't kill you!

I would have HATED to be outside for any length of time. Maybe you had a fan or something?