29 June 2006

Work....

Sometimes I hate my job. I have once again lost the person I trained for the front desk. I get someone good and trained, and they are taken away. Today makes 5. Since Christmas. They took Brandi away and gave me Vicki. They took Vicki away (thank God!) and gave me Thomas. They took Thomas away and gave me Nick2. They took Nick2 away and gave me Michelle. I wonder who is next...
I never have anyone very long, and they leave me alone for so long it's not even funny. I wonder what I will do next week during Preview. And who will cover my lunches now? And what happens if I get busy at some other odd time? This is getting ridiculous. I just hope that Robin moves someone up here soon. Not only does it suck if I get busy, but I get lonely too. I guess I'll have to used to that again....

1 comment:

mamabrandi said...

I'm sorry! Hopefully; it want take too long to get a replacement. Maybe this time they will give you Dube ..... since he is the only other person behind you right now ... but I don't know! Good luck with it anyway!