12 June 2006

Two Weeks Later...



Two weeks after the wedding I had a little make-over. (Exactly two weeks actually. My appointment was Saturday at 2:15.)
I donated a 12" ponytail to Locks of Love. This is a wonderful charity that I am proud to have been able to support. April, my stylist at The Cutting Edge, said that some little boy or girl was going to be very happy with the wig made from my hair. She said it was gorgeous.
I like my new haircut, but it's going to take time to get used to not having a ton of hair. It took a while to kickstart my brain this morning. I blamed it on the haircut.
I doubt I go with the Hollywood Hair that April gave me Saturday on a daily basis, but it isn't so bad to just blowdry and go either. Of course, I can no have bad hair days again. I think that's the good thing about super long hair!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

i love it!!!! I could be wrong, but is it shorter than MINE? I can't believe it. It looks great, and while I don't really consider that "Hollywood Hair" I can see where it'd be a good dry & go cut.

How's Josh handling it?

Cory said...

I think it is shorter than yours. Not a whole lot, but some.
Josh loves it. I think he actually prefers it this length as opposed to longer.

mamabrandi said...

WOW!! I can not beleive that you cut your hair off. However; you know me all about short hair. It looks GREAT! I would love to go cut all of mine off that is if Kevin wouldn't have a stroke! HA O' well ... enjoy it!