20 June 2006

Accounting Class

My teacher finally posted grades from the first test. I got a 102! He says he grades on a curve, so I can't help but wonder what the curve was. I've gotten a 100 on the first 4 chapters of homework too. And I think I'm at a 100 on participation right now. I'm glad I'm doing so well in this class. I doubt I'm doing so well in Calculus. I should get my first test grade back tonight. Of course, she is giving us another test tonight. Too bad she is finishing that chapter tonight. She says that historically students always do really bad on this test because they aren't taking the class seriously. I would say that they always do bad on this test because she tests them ten minutes after she finished covering the material in the classroom. Some students need time for stuff to sink in. I feel sorry for the other students in the class. Some of them aren't going to be able to teach themselves out of the book. I'm just lucky to be decent at math.
Well, I'll let you know later about calculus!

1 comment:

mamabrandi said...

That is GREAT!! yeah, you have to watch out for ms. lou if it was up to her she would give a test each class period. O well wait a sec it is up to her. So watch out and be prepared cause she is likly to do just that! Sorry :(