14 June 2006

The Girl With the Long Hair that Just Got it Cut Off

That's how I'm described apparently. I know it's a description that fits, but it certainly doesn't help people that don't know me identify me. A lady with a wireless problem just came to see me from Communications. And she said she couldn't remember my name, but that I had long hair, but just cut it off. She did tell me that everyone likes my haircut though. I was so amused, I decided I had to post it. Maybe they should just say 'The Blonde' because I will NEVER dye my hair. My dark blonde is perfectly fine with me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL That was a combination of everyone in the office :) They said that she should go see Cory the girl with the Long Blonde hair at the desk and I said Ohhh WAIT! She just cut it now it's really cute :) Too funny.